Russain Vaccine preliminary agreement between Moscow and Riyadh has been mentioned in the latest update. The news has come after Russia announced an effective vaccine in fight against Coronavirus called Sputnik V. More details below.
Russian spokesperson mentioned that “There is a preliminary agreement between Moscow and Riyadh to conduct clinical tests for the Russian vaccine, Sputnik V, in the Kingdom (Saudi News 50).”
It is also been mentioned that “Experts from the Saudi Ministry of Health will visit the Russian Jamalia Center for Epidemiology and Microbiology that developed the vaccine.”
The news will be welcomed by many people. If the vaccine is proven effective and agreement is finalised after meetings and reviews. This will be a game changer for people of the Kingdom where they will be able go back to their normal life.
More from Riyadh Xpress
China Park | Riyadh | Saudi Arabia
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.