Coldest Night – Riyadh
Riyadh to witness the coldest night, January 2021. The weather will fall down as low as 3°C. But the real feel meter shows it can be felt as low as 1°C at night. According to the ACCU Weather website.
Winds gradually subsiding and cooler with plenty of sun.
- Temperature: 16°C High.
- RealFeel: 14°C.
- Max UV Index: 5 Moderate.
- WindN: 26 km/h.
- Wind Gusts: 37 km/h.
- Probability of Precipitation: 0%.
- Probability of Thunderstorms: 0%.
- Precipitation: 0.0 mm.
- Temperature: 3°C Low.
- RealFeel: -1°C
- WindN: 13 km/h
- Wind Gusts: 20 km/h
- Probability of Precipitation: 0%
- Probability of Thunderstorms: 0%
- Precipitation: 0.0 mm
- Cloud Cover: 0%
More from Riyadh Xpress
Museum of Illusion | Riyadh
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.