Saudi Arabia is planning to hit the ground running with its 3-month Riyadh Oasis desert festival, so get ready for a fresh new start everyone! The festival will feature different open-air activities and themes depending on the season. This is a call for everyone craving a fresh new start. This event will be in a remote desert area in north Riyadh offering a variety of concerts, traditional camping, and some upscale restaurants.
Riyadh Oasis desert festival for 3 months is ready to bring back the Festive
Now that it’s wintertime, ‘Oasis Riyadh’ will entertain you with some outstanding Saudi artists, featuring many of their aesthetic elements.
Impressed? Well, we’re still not done yet! It’s mind-blowing how you’ll find everything that crosses your mind in one place; from sports to shopping pavilions with pop-ups that include not only local but also international brands. To reach perfection, Al-Sheikh suggested to all those interested in entertainment to share ideas and thoughts by sending a video clip and the top 20 ideas will be awarded. What great motivation to make this even better than it already is, right?
And for the food lovers out there, ‘Oasis Riyadh’ is planning to fill your stomach with different cuisines ranging from contemporary Japanese and Latin American to Italian and Greek.
This event is aiming to boost the entertainment and tourism sector post-pandemic. Stay optimistic everyone, Saudi Arabia is planning to blow our minds away! (Source: Ministry of Tourism)
- Starting from: 17th January 2021 – and ending on 12th April 2021
- Timing: [Weekend: 1 PM – 3 AM][Week Days: 3 PM – 3 AM]
- Everyone is allowed including Children*
- Tickets From: SAR 500 – SAR 1000 (Chefz App required to book the ticket->Select the Oasis Riyadh Page and choose the event you want to enter)
- Link for location and more details: https://enjoy.sa/ar/events/riyadh-oasis/
- Children from 6 to 11 years old are only allowed until 6:00 pm. As for camp reservations, children under 6 prohibited from entering at all times except for camping Zone reservations.
- Please check the reservation time before arriving at Oasis Riyadh.
- Note: The event organizers have mentioned to “make sure that you do not have any Coronavirus Symptoms.”
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.