Riyadh Municipality closes a number of shops in the AlBatha neighborhood
Riyadh Municipality closes a number of shops in the AlBatha neighborhood due to the non-applying of preventive and precautionary measures given by the authorities to curb the spread of coronavirus.
جولة ميدانية لمراقبي بلدية “البطحاء” وسط #الرياض.. شاهد ماذا رصدوا في أحد البيوت المهجورة pic.twitter.com/i9ZNLXK1Ie— العربية السعودية (@AlArabiya_KSA) June 3, 2021
أمانة الرياض تغلق عدد من المحال في حي البطحاء بعد العثور على دجاج غير صالح للإستخدام وتدني مستوى النظافة.— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) June 4, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, follow all preventive measures.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.