Riyadh case of shopper entering market with coronavirus. A spokesman for the Ministry of Commerce, Abdulrahman Al-Hussein, revealed a case of violation of a market in Riyadh that allowed a shopper with the emerging coronavirus to enter.
Riyadh case of shopper entering market with coronavirus
He explained, during the press conference on Corona developments, that the market allowed the injured person to enter without measuring her temperature or checking her health condition through the app.
He stated that the inspection teams from the Riyadh Municipality, the Ministry of Human Resources, the security authorities and the Ministry of Trade discovered during their surprise visit to the market that she was infected with the Coronavirus, which was also proven by the Tawakolna application.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.