A Resident deported but with prison sentence and Financial Penalty. The Ministry of Commerce announced the issuance of a prison sentence, deportation, and financial fine for a resident who manufactured fake detergents during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Resident deported but with prison sentence and Financial Penalty
A spokesman for the Ministry of Commerce, Abdul Rahman Al-Hussein, explained that the ministry will defame the resident who took advantage of the pandemic, and a court ruling for defamation was issued against him.
He added that the ruling included imprisonment for a year, deportation from the Kingdom after the end of his sentence, and not being allowed to return to the Kingdom to work, in addition to a fine.
Source: Akhbaar 24
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.