Rain expected as per the National Center of Meteorology in multiple regions of Saudi Arabia. The latest update mentions several affecting areas and regions. These areas are located in Central, Eastern and Western Regions, along with Northern Borders. Details of cities are below.
Rain expected as per the National Center of Meteorology in multiple regions
The National Center of Meteorology mentioned: “A rainy event is expected, God willing, after the middle of next week, affecting areas: Tabuk, Medina, Makkah (including the coasts), and affects parts of Hail, Al-Qassim, Riyadh, Al-Sharqiya, and the northern borders.”
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, wear a face mask all the time if you are in a gathering or outside.
- Fourthly, wash your hands regularly for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Lastly, buy a protected mask: Click Here.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.