Prayer rooms to reopen in shopping centers of UAE but with the condition. The authorities have allowed the prayer rooms starting from 20th July 2020. More details below.
Prayer rooms to reopen in shopping centers of UAE but with condition
The Prayers can reopen from July 20th, but the capacity of 30 percent is only allowed. These precautionary and other preventive measures will make sure that the rooms are safe.
“In conjunction with the partial relaxation of restrictions on movement and in the pursuit of the gradual return to normal life, we announce the reopening of the chapels in the commercial centers and towers, starting from Monday 20/7/2020 and a capacity of no more than 30% with the implementation of all precautionary and preventive measures,” the NCEMA tweeted.Al Arabiya, 2020
Watch the complete video of how Heavy Sandstorm hits the Madinah to Riyadh Highway, Saudi Arabia.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.