Petrol Prices slight drop in Saudi Arabia
Saudi Aramco has updated the petrol prices in Saudi Arabia on their website, petrol and other fuel prices for the month of October 2020, at a time when oil prices are fluctuating amid fears on global pandemic due to the spread of the Coronavirus.
Gasoline prices for the month of October 2020 (SAR/liter) are;
- ِBefore: SAR 1.47 per liter
- New Price: SAR 1.44 per liter
- Before: SAR 1.63 per liter
- New Price: SAR 1.59 per liter.
Diesel: 0.52 SAR/Liter
Kerosene: 0.70 SAR/Liter
LPG: 0.75 SAR/Liter
This is in accordance with the governance procedures for adjusting the prices of energy and water products approved by the government.
Note that the local prices of gasoline or fuel are subject to change, according to changes in export prices from Saudi Arabia to the global markets.
Source: Saudi Aramco
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles