Waqar Naseem Wamiq, Riyadh – Under the Government of Pakistan’s initiative on Mango Diplomacy. The Trade Mission of the Embassy of Pakistan, Riyadh organized a Mango Tasting Festival. The festival organized on Pakistan Independence Day at Tamimi Super Markets.
Wherein different varieties of Pakistani mangoes (Sindhri, Chaunsa, Anwar Ratol, and Langra). They were showcased and offered for free-tasting to the general public in Saudi Arabia.
Inauguration by Ambassador
The event was inaugurated by the Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Raja Ali Ejaz. In the presence of esteemed Arab dignitaries and Pakistani importers and businessmen.
The Ambassador on the occasion apprised the audience. He said; “Pakistan is the second-largest exporter of mangoes to Saudi Arabia”.
Pakistani Mangoes over the years has attained popularity on account of its sweetness and aroma.
Mango season in Pakistan starts from May and ends in late October. However, this year due to COVID19 and suspension of international flights. Pakistani Mangoes entered the Arab markets during June 2020.
Above all, assorted Mango dishes including;
- Slices of mango pulp.
- Ice cream.
- Cakes with Mango taste has been put on display.
- All were offered to walk-in customers in Tamimi Markets, aiming to attract a wide audience.
The Trade Mission of the Embassy of Pakistan, Riyadh
Plans to organize similar events in other major cities of Saudi Arabia.
In addition, more from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh?. Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Lastly, buy a protected mask online: Click Here.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.