Pakistani Citizens who wish to go back to Pakistan can fill the form from the Pakistan Embassy. Pakistan Embassy in Riyadh collecting Information Sheet for Repatriation of Pakistani Citizens. Form to filled by Pakistani nationals who seek repatriation to Pakistan from Saudi Arabia.
Pakistani nationals in Saudi Arabia who seek repatriation to Pakistan may kindly fill the form in the following link:
Form to fill: Click Here
It is stated that the purpose is only to collect data and no decision has taken yet regarding the resumption of flights to Pakistan. The Embassy will make an announcement on the website and its social media accounts as and when a decision is taken by the Government of Pakistan in this regard.
Message by Embassy
In order to avoid the spread of Corona Virus, the Airline’s operations temporarily suspended by the host government.
Those Pakistani nationals & their families. Who wish to travel Pakistan from Kingdom with visit/work visit/business/final exit visas are going to expire on or before 15 June 2020.
They are requested to upload their information on the below-mentioned link so that the Pakistan Embassy in Riyadh may take efforts.
The embassy will coordinate with concerned departments for their early repatriation to Pakistan. Note: Those Pakistani nationals with expired Iqamas or Haroob should not fill this form.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.