Pakistan resumes all-types of international flights
Pakistan has declared that it will permit full resumption of international flight operation, to and from the nation’s air terminals from Sunday [9 August 2020]. The decision comes after the continuous decline in the new coronavirus infections and the spike in the recovery cases.
The declaration comes a long time after Pakistan in part returned its air terminals for local and commercial flights. Recently authorities permitted the resumption of local departures from the entirety of the nation’s air terminals.
A total prohibition on residential and global business flights was forced in Spring when Pakistan implemented an across the country lockdown to contain the spread of the coronavirus.
Afterward, the limitations were bit by bit facilitated and Pakistan saw a top in infection passings and diseases in June.
Earlier this week PIA also announced that they will operate flights to and from United Kingdom from 14th August.
PIA is resuming its flights to the UK. Now PIA passengers would again be able to fly direct between Pakistan and three destinations in United Kingdom. Stay tuned with PIA for more information #PIA #GREATPEOPLETOFLYWITH #WEAREONE pic.twitter.com/6GcyKFzH7P— PIA (@Official_PIA) July 30, 2020
Pakistan on Saturday revealed just 14 fatalities from coronavirus in the previous 24 hours, raising its all-out COVID-19-related fatalities to 6,068.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.