Oil and Gas Discovered in 4 different locations of Saudi Arabia. Energy Minister Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman announced today (Sunday) that “Saudi Aramco” has managed to achieve 4 oil and gas discoveries in different locations in the Kingdom.
Oil and Gas Discovered in 4 different locations of Saudi Arabia
The minister explained that unconventional oil was discovered in the Rish field, northwest of Dhahran, where very light Arabian oil flowed from Rish Well No. 2, at a rate of 4452 barrels per day, accompanied by 3.2 million standard cubic feet of gas per day.
He added that to determine the extension of the Rish field, the company drilled Rish Wells No. 3 and No. 4, where the primary production, from Rish Well No. 3, reached 2745 barrels per day, of the same quality of oil, accompanied by 3 million standard cubic feet of gas per day, The average flow of very light Arabian oil from Rish Well No. 4 has reached 3654 barrels per day, with 1.6 million standard cubic feet of gas per day.
He pointed out that the unconventional gas was discovered in the Al-Sarara reservoir, in the al-Muhaz well, southwest of the Ghawar field, and in the al-Sahba well, south of the field itself. As the flow of gas, from the Mehaz well, at a rate of 18 million standard cubic feet per day, with 98 barrels of condensate per day. While the flow of gas, from the Sahba well, at a rate of 32 million standard cubic feet per day.
Also, oil was discovered in Al-Ajramiya No. 1 well, located northwest of Rafha, in the northern border region, where testing of the well resulted in an oil flow of 3850 barrels per day.
He indicated that the discovery made in the field of Al-Rayesh is of special importance because it proved the possibility of producing very light Arabian oil from the Jabal Tuwaiq Formation.
He pointed out that Aramco continues to work on determining the area and size of the discovered fields and estimating the quantities of oil, gas, and condensate in them, praising God and praising him for the blessings and blessings he bestowed upon the Kingdom.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.