Non-Saudis contracts won’t be renewed in the Public Health Sector for over 10 years. The latest update has been reiterated for the non-Saudis working in the public health sector. However, there are some exemptions in extraordinary performances under a few specializations. More details below.
Non-Saudis contracts won’t be renewed in the Public Health Sector for over 10 years
The circular was also published by the deputy minister of health for human resources. The directives and guidelines went to all regions’ health affairs directors in a circular form. It is reported by several channels such as Al Watan Newspaper and Saudi Gazette. The circular mentions that the renewal for over 10 years can be approved on individual and exceptional cases.
Al-Ayban also referred to the letter of Minister of Civil Service dated 5 Rabi Al-Awwal 1439, which included enabling the Ministry of Health to take over the task of extending contracts of non-Saudi health-care workers in distinguished categories beyond 10 years.Saudi Gazette, 2020
More from Riyadh Xpress
Pakistani Executives Forum celebrated its success and achievements on its 1st Anniversary
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.