New guidance from HR Ministry for workplaces including work from home. The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development calls for the application of precautionary measures and preventive measures at workplaces to limit the spread of the Coronavirus.
New guidance from HR Ministry for workplaces including work from home
The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development calls on all workers in the sectors (public, private and non-profit) to adhere to the precautionary measures and preventive measures, the application of health instructions, and physical distancing in the Workplace. In order to ensure the safety of workers and auditors, to limit the spread of the Coronavirus, and to work in a safe and healthy work environment. The Ministry stresses the need to follow the following:
- Take the necessary measures to prevent gatherings, apply physical distancing, and make sure to wear masks and avoid shaking hands.
- Sufficiency as much as possible – digital meetings using visual communication tools rather than face-to-face meetings.
- Activating remote work as much as possible with the importance of applying a flexible working hours policy.
- Ensure that electronic channels are used to obtain services.
- Providing hand sanitizers in workplaces.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.