National Platform for Public and Private Sector Employment by HR Ministry. The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development stated that the unified national platform for employment will include a database of job seekers in the public and private sectors.
National Platform for Public and Private Sector Employment by HR Ministry
The HR Ministry pointed out that the platform aims to improve and raise the efficiency of procedures for receiving and addressing all employment requirements for all relevant parties (individuals, public sector, private sector), in order to ensure effectiveness, accuracy, and transparency in the recruitment process.
The platform includes recording the procedures of employment announcements for the entities and their comprehensiveness, managing job seekers’ accounts, managing access permissions, writing and updating resumes on the platform, in addition to the automatic authentication of data in the resumes using the existing integration with external parties.
It also includes documenting basic data and information for job seekers, as well as documenting qualifications and specializations to ensure the correctness and quality of data through automatic linking to the relevant authorities, providing all types of outputs, standard dashboards, reports, and statistics, automating processes, and recording recruitment documents.
Also, it was emphasized that the current data of the agencies concerned with employment in the public and private sectors will be migrated to the platform, which will be created in stages to ensure the continuation of the work of projects and initiatives of the authorities concerned with employment in the public and private sectors.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.