National Flag hoisting mandatory for all institutions, this includes private and public institutions. The news has been published on several channels that the directives are to hoist the national flag of Saudi Arabia over the buildings.
National Flag hoisting mandatory for all institutions
Prince Khaled Al-Faisal has issued the directives, Prince Khaled is Emir of Makkah Region and Adviser to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman.
The directives were issued after Prince Khaled noticed that some establishments in the government and private sectors have failed to raise the national flag atop their buildings in violation of the Saudi Flag Law.Saudi Gazette, 2020
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
China Park | Riyadh | Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.