Naseem Neighborhood case of stealing and destroying ATM in Riyadh. Riyadh Region Police arrested a person who tried to steal and destroy an automated teller machine in the Al-Naseem neighborhood, east of Riyadh, following a report received on 5/12/1442 AH.
Naseem Neighborhood case of stealing and destroying ATM in Riyadh
The media spokesman for the district police, Major Khaled Al-Kreidis, explained that the accused was a citizen in his fourth decade of life, who used a solid tool to break the device, and escaped with a vehicle without license plates after he failed to do so.
He added that the security authorities were able to determine his identity and arrest him, and seize the vehicle used in the crime, and he was stopped, all legal measures were taken against him, and he was referred to the Public Prosecution. (Source: AKhbaar)
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.