International Travel Resumption
International Travel Resumption – Based on what was submitted by the competent health authorities regarding the measures that have been taken regarding the spread of a new mutated type of emerging coronavirus (Covid I9) in a number of countries, the following has been taken to end the precautionary measures for the spread of a new mutated type of the emerging coronavirus (Covid 19).
MOI Statement on International Travel Resumption and advice
With regard to suspending all international flights and entering the Kingdom through the land and seaports, starting at (11) in the morning of Sunday 01/1414 AH corresponding to 9/1/209 AD. Subject to the following:۔
Entry into the Kingdom shall not be with regard to non-citizens coming from the United Kingdom and South Africa, and from any other country determined by the Ministry of Health, in which the new mutated type of the emerging coronavirus (V ,,. B) is spread.
(18) The mutated virus (V, B) is spread outside the country in which the mutated virus (V, B) is spread before entering the Kingdom with a PCR examination after the expiration of this period proving that it is free from infection with the emerging coronavirus (Covid 19).
Citizens are quarantined and allowed to enter humanitarian and essential cases coming from countries where the new mutated type of the emerging coronavirus (V, 1, 1, B) is spreading, in their homes under surveillance for a period of (14) abstinence with two PCR examinations.
The first, no more than (8) hours after arrival, and the second before the end of the stone on the thirteenth day. Those coming from countries where cases of (V, 1,1.B) have been recorded are quarantined in their homes under surveillance for (V) days, with a PCR examination, before the end of the quarantine period on the sixth day.
Continuation of work with the current procedures used for those coming from other countries, which are home quarantine for a period of (V) days, or home quarantine for a period of (3) days, with a laboratory examination conducted by (PCR) technology.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.