Face Mask must be worn in public places and gatherings
Face Mask must be worn in public places and gatherings. Lt. Col. Talal Al-Shalhoub, a security spokesman for the Ministry of Interior, confirmed that the security authorities continue to implement the regulation to limit gatherings.
Whereas, the security spokesman of the Ministry of Interior praised God for the positive results achieved in combating the Corona pandemic in the Kingdom. Thanks to God, and then with the support the wise leadership assumes in terms of health and prevention efforts undertaken by the competent authorities.
The commitment of citizens and residents to the precautionary and preventive measures to preserve these distinct results and continue to Pandemic control efforts, which continue to threaten public health all over the world.
Lt. Col. Al-Shalhoub
Lt. Col. Al-Shalhoub confirmed that the security authorities continue to implement the regulation to limit gatherings that contribute to the transmission and spread of the new Coronavirus, COVID 19, and to follow up on adherence to (protocols) approved to achieve social distancing by organizing gatherings that are a direct cause of the virus outbreak.
He stressed that security authorities continue to control violations of non-compliance. This with the use of the face mask, whether medical, cloth or what covers the mouth and nose. Wear these immediately after leaving homes, and wearing it in public places & all locations.
As well as direct reports of non-compliance with the rules of social distancing at work sites, social events, markets, and various public sites, pointing out Note that – until today – the penalty for not wearing a muzzle has been applied to 1936 violators throughout the Kingdom.
Face Mask in public places
Face Mask is very important which comes first at wearing when going outside or in a gathering. Lt. Col. Al-Shalhoub called on the citizens and residents to continue their commitment to all precautionary measures and preventive measures to prevent the spread of the virus and achieve the main goal of (the protocols), which is the return of life to normal.
He reminded everyone of their individual, family and job responsibilities in preserving the results achieved by applying precautionary and preventive instructions and measures within the scope of their responsibilities, and initiating reporting.
For any violation, to the number 999 in the various regions of the Kingdom with the exception of the Makkah Al-Mukarramah region, so the reports shall be submitted to the number 911.
He praised the high level of commitment of citizens and residents to the precautionary and preventive measures, especially in maintaining the wearing of masks and social distancing.
Source: Al Riyadh Newspaper
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
China Park | Riyadh | Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.