Ramadan 2022 working hours for the private sector
Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development announced the Ramadan working hours for the private sector for the Holy Month of Ramadan this year, 1443 Hijri (2022).
The ministry also wishes Ramdan to everyone, may God accept all fasting, doing, and good deeds. Ramadan is expected to start by 2nd April 2022.
ساعات عمل القطاع الخاص خلال شهر رمضان المبارك، تقبل الله من الجميع الصيام والقيام وصالح الأعمال. pic.twitter.com/9ahwkgTviJ— وزارة الموارد البشرية والتنمية الاجتماعية (@HRSD_SA) March 25, 2022
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.