Ministry of Health and SDAIA launch the Health Passport service through Tawakulna. His Excellency the Minister of Health, Dr. Tawfiq bin Fawzan Al-Rabiah and President of the Saudi Authority for Data and Artificial Intelligence (SDAA), Dr. Abdullah bin Sharaf Al-Ghamdi, launched the “Health Passport” service through the (Tawakulna) app. This service is to confirm that the person has completed all doses of the Coronavirus vaccine (Covid-19) and has become “immune” against the virus.
Ministry of Health and SDAIA launch the Health Passport service through Tawakulna
Dr. Tawfiq also received this morning at the Corona Vaccine Center in Riyadh the second dose of the Corona vaccine (Covid-19), as part of the vaccination plan implemented by the Ministry of Health.
His Excellency the Minister of Health expressed his thanks and appreciation to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and His Highness, the trustworthy Crown Prince – for their generous care and continuous interest to preserve the health and safety of citizens and residents and to take all preventive precautions to protect them from the Coronavirus and reduce Spread it.
He valued the wise leadership’s keenness to provide safe and internationally approved vaccine in record time and to make them available to citizens and residents, which contributed – with the grace of God – to distinguishing the Kingdom and making it one of the best countries in the world in facing the Corona pandemic.
His Excellency extended his thanks and appreciation to (SDAIA), the governmental partner and the technical enabler, for their efforts in support of the Ministry of Health since the beginning of the crisis until today, and for their contributions to finding a distinct technical solution represented in the application of (Tawakulna) and the “Health Passport” service launched today, which reflects the medical condition “fortified” For those who completed the vaccination process.
His Excellency urged all community members to adhere to the preventive measures and to be careful to wear the mask/muzzle and take the initiative to register for the Corona vaccine, stressing that work is currently underway to open more Corona vaccination centers soon to include all regions of the Kingdom (Source: SPA).
More from Riyadh Xpress
Fantastic New Offers By LULU HyperMarket
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.