Free extensions of Iqama, Exit Re-Entry, and Visit Visas
In the implementation of the directives of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud orders free extensions of Iqama, Exit Re-Entry, and Visit Visas of those who are outside the Kingdom, in the countries from which entry is suspended.
Jawazat confirmed that the extension will be done automatically in cooperation with the National Information Center without the need to review the headquarters of the Passports Department, as follows:
إنفاذًا لتوجيهات #خادم_الحرمين_الشريفين.. تمديد صلاحية الإقامة وتأشيرة الخروج والعودة وتأشيرات الزيارة آلياً دون مقابل في الدول التي يتم تعليق القدوم منها حتى تاريخ 30 / 9 / 2021م. pic.twitter.com/1SBUIQsFVH— الجوازات السعودية (@AljawazatKSA) August 17, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, follow all preventive measures.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.