King Fahad new mechanism for entry through the port. The General Organization for the King Fahd Causeway explained the new mechanism for the travel for Non-Saudis married to citizens through the port.
King Fahad new mechanism for entry through the port
It was pointed out that the new mechanism targets Saudis married to non-Saudis if they reside outside the Kingdom due to work or other conditions that do not enable them to come to the Kingdom, as well as Saudis married to non-Saudis. They can travel with their spouse or join their spouse who are abroad.
The Foundation stipulated that travelers present proof of marriage to officials at the departure ports directly, and in the event that it is not possible to present the required documents to the officials at the port, a travel request shall be submitted through the “Absher” electronic platform and attach all the required documents.
General organization noted that the validity of the passport should not be less than 3 months when traveling to the countries of the Cooperation Council and the Arab countries, and 6 months for the rest of the permitted countries.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.