Kafala or Sponsorship system update by the HR Ministry. The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development, Sattam Al-Harbi, confirmed on Wednesday (4th Nov 2020) that there is no so-called “sponsorship” system in work systems, pointing out that the labor system is based on establishing the labor relationship between the worker and the employer according to the work contract.
Kafala or Sponsorship system update
He explained, through his intervention in “The Fourth Newsletter” on the “Al Arabiya” channel, that the word “sponsor” has been in circulation for long periods, but it has no legal origin, indicating that the arrival of expatriates to the Kingdom comes on the basis of a work contract with the employer during a specific period and then return to his country after the end of the contract.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.