Job Opening for Saudi Airlines announced for Flight Attendants, but the conditions to apply or getting selected for the job are also clarified by the national carrier. Below are the details of what was mentioned in the advert.
Job Opening for Saudi Airlines announced for Flight Attendants
The National Airlines announced on Thursday, 17th December 2020 that the opening for flight attendants will be for Saudi Women in Air Hospitality. Also Known as Cabin Attendant and the position is for local women only. The clarification highlighted that applicants must be Saudi National, with a qualification not less than high school, minimum age 20 years and maximum age 30 years. The applicant will have to go through medical examinations as well. In addition to that applicants were asked to attach their updated CV, ID Card and a passport copy with a validity of minimum 6 months. Here is the link to apply and read full description.
Saudi Airlines also celebrated achieving the Saudization target of 100 percent local co-pilot position. “Speaking from the cabin of one of the aircraft, Ibrahim Al-Omar, the director-general of Saudia, said: Praise be to God, today we celebrated a historic day in the airline’s journey that extends for more than 75 years. We have achieved 100 percent localization of all co-pilot jobs.” (Source: Saudi Gazette, 2020)
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, wear a face mask all the time if you are in a gathering or outside.
- Fourthly, wash your hands regularly for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Lastly, buy a protected mask: Click Here.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.