Jawazat added exceptional travel permits for selected people. The General Directorate of Passports provides exceptional travel permits for Emirati students and their companions through the Absher platform.
Jawazat added exceptional travel permits for selected people
The General Directorate of Passports, in cooperation with the Ministry of Education, launched today (Monday) the exceptional permits service through its services on the “Absher” platform, in order to facilitate the travel of Emirati students and their companions to all countries of scholarship.
The directorate assured that students wishing to join their foreign missions can benefit from this service by following the following steps:
- Log in to the Absher platform.
- My services.
- Passport messages and requests centre.
- New application.
- The General Directorate of Passports.
- Exceptional travel permits.
- A travel permit to study abroad – for citizens only.
- Confirm and send the order.
Jawazat confirmed that when submitting the application, the following must be noted:
- Writing the name of the country in which the student studies.
- Any application not related to a study permit will not be considered.
- The request will be answered within three working days.
- The service is not currently available in the Absher app.
- In the event that there are companions with the scholarship student, they will be added when sending the message to request approval, including (name – national identity – the relationship of kinship).
- Attachments are added only if the study is on the beneficiary’s private account, and if the companions travel request, a copy of the family record is added.
أطلقت المديرية العامة للجوازات بالتعاون مع #وزارة_التعليم (خدمة التصاريح الاستثنائية لسفر الطلبة المبتعثين من المواطنين) عبر خدماتها على منصة "أبشر" للخدمات الإلكترونية؛ وذلك تسهيلاً لسفر الطلبة المبتعثين ومرافقيهم إلى جميع دول الابتعاث— الجوازات السعودية (@AljawazatKSA) August 31, 2020
🔗 | https://t.co/o2Q8scuHsS pic.twitter.com/MMWPLz0XDg
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.