Waqar Naseem Wamiq, Riyadh – Pakistani Ambassador to Saudi Arabia Raja Ali Ejaz with news reporters today. He said India is committing a serious violation of human rights in Kashmir. India should lift the curfew and the communication blockage in the occupied Kashmir. And let the people live freely in the valley. He was talking to Saudi Media and the Pakistani Journalists at his office in Saudi Capital, Riyadh.
Ambassador Raja Ali Ejaz
Briefing on the issue. The ambassador has said that we are in continuous contact with the Saudi Arabian government on the Kashmir issue. The Saudi Government has taken notice while the Islamic Cooperation Organization (OIC) has also supported Pakistan’s position on the Kashmir issue.
In response to a question, the Pakistani ambassador has said that Pakistan is a peace-loving country. Prime Minister Imran Khan is against the war in the region because both countries are nuclear powers. If a war erupts in the region that could have serious effects on both sides. India becomes a warmonger and is trying to waging a war type situation in the region.
Article 370 – Kashmir
Revoking the Article 370 in Kashmir has jeopardized the peace of the region by India. They committed a serious human rights violations by holding Kashmiris hostage for more than a month at gunpoint. Human rights organizations should pressurize India to end the curfew.
Finally, in early August this year India revoke Article 370 which states the Indian Occupied Kashmir Special Status. Pakistan later took this case to the United Nations as a violation of Human Rights. In the shape of revoking the article and put the curfew. The Curfew is still on in Indian Occupied Kashmir.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.