HR Ministry to change the recruitment process for professionals. The Sources mentioned that the Ministry of Human Resources is in the process of contracting with an expert house to organize the recruitment of professional workers. More details below.
HR Ministry to change the recruitment process for professionals
Sources stated that the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development is in the process of contracting with a house of expertise to organize and process the file of recruitment and employment of professional workers, as part of the ministry’s efforts to develop the recruitment sector.
The sources explained, according to “Al-Watan” newspaper, that the sector will be regulated by defining the requirements and procedures for bringing in the workforce, in a way that meets the needs of the national economy and does not affect the nationalization policies.
The director of the professional examination program at the Ministry of Human Resources had revealed earlier that the ministry is working on a program to classify and structure professions and their names in residency and visas, and that the profession of “worker” and “working” will be permanently canceled from the ministry’s system.
Source: Akhbaar 24
More from Riyadh Xpress
Pakistani Executives Forum celebrated its success and achievements on its 1st Anniversary
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.