3 ministerial decisions to Saudize a number of activities and professions
The Minister of Human Resources and Social Development in Saudi Arabia, Eng. Ahmed bin Sulaiman Al-Rajhi issued 3 ministerial decisions to Saudize a number of activities and professions in the labor market.
The first decision included limiting work to Saudis in all activities and professions in closed commercial complexes (malls), and closed commercial complex management offices, with the exception of a limited number of activities and professions in these complexes, according to the Saudi Press Agency (SPA).
The second decision also covered the increase in the rates of resettlement in the outlets of selling the activities of restaurants and cafes according to the names, percentages and requirements specified in the procedural guide issued with the decision.
The third decision included increasing the rates of settlement in the outlets of major central supply markets according to the definitions, professions, percentages, stages and requirements specified in the procedural guide Issued with the decision.
3 ministerial decisions to Saudize
It is expected that these decisions will contribute to providing 51 thousand jobs for Saudis and Saudi women, noting that the Ministry has stressed the need to adhere to the decisions issued and to abide by the commercial establishments stated in them, in order to avoid applying penalties against violators.
In addition, employers can view the procedural evidence for these decisions through the ministry’s website.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.