Hefty Fines for not maintaining social distancing or refusing to measure temperature
Ministry of Interior announced hefty fines. If an individual failed to adhere to social distancing and refusing by any means to measure the temperature when entering the headquarters of the public and private sectors,.
عدم الالتزام بمسافات التباعد الاجتماعي، ورفض قياس درجة الحرارة عند دخول مقار القطاعين العام والخاص، مخالف للإجراءات الوقائية من فيروس كورونا (كوفيد – 19).#وزارة_الداخلية pic.twitter.com/ELVwPGoOPY— وزارة الداخلية (@MOISaudiArabia) September 15, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.