Health Ministry updated on an extension of restrictions and vaccine resume. The latest press conference updated on the current situation of coronavirus in the Kingdom. Earlier today, KSA announced the extension of new restrictions.
Health Ministry updated on extension of restrictions and vaccine
- The decision to extend the precautionary measures confirms the Kingdom’s concern for human health.
- We must all commit ourselves to back injury curves coronavirus To what it was before.
- We still have regions in the Kingdom that are monitoring an escalation of cases.
- The epidemiological phase of the injury is a sensitive phase that requires care.
- There are two directions in front of us, either the decrease in the currently observed acceleration is the continuation of our commitment and constraint, or the curve continues, its highs due to the negligence and indolence of some.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.