Fuel Station Owner caught cheating in Makkah. On Tuesday, the Ministry of Commerce defamed a citizen of the owner of a fuel station in Makkah Al-Mukarramah. After the facility was found to have been involved in fraud through the lack of a standard for fuel pumps. Details below.
Fuel Station Owner caught cheating in Makkah
Ministry explained that the Criminal Court in Makkah issued a ruling imposing a fine on the station, closing the violating facility for a week. And publishing the text of the judgment in a newspaper at the expense of the violator.
The Ministry of Commerce stresses monitoring the commitment of fuel stations to protect consumers. Controlling violations of the anti-commercial fraud system. And applying statutory penalties, which amount to 3 years imprisonment, and financial fines of up to one million riyals or both. And defamation and deportation of violating workers to their countries and preventing them from returning for the purpose of the work. (Source: Akhbaar)
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.