Extending the validity of residencies and visas for categories of expatriates inside and outside the Kingdom. Today (Monday, 7th September) the General Directorate of Passports announced decisions to extend the powers of expired residency and exit and return visas for categories of expatriates who are outside the Kingdom.
Extending the validity of residencies and visas for expatriates
The directorate said that the validity of expired residency permits will be automatically extended for expatriates who are outside the Kingdom on an exit and return visa from the commercial professions and whose residency expired during the period from 1- 31 August last, without charge, so that the extension will be for a period of one month from the date of expiry of the residency.
They explained that the validity of the expired residency will be extended for domestic workers who are outside the Kingdom and have exit and return visas, free of charge for those whose extension period has expired, so that the validity of the residency and visa will be extended to September 30th.
With regard to the validity of return exit visas, the Jawazat stated that the validity of the visa will be automatically extended to expatriates who are outside the Kingdom of commercial workers, or for those whose residency is valid, without any charge, and whose extension period has expired, to be until September 30th.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Pakistani Executives Forum celebrated its success and achievements on its 1st Anniversary
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.