Blood Donation Camp
by Abdul Rahman M. Baig.
The Tamil Nadu Tawheed Jamaat organized its 24th Blood Donation Camp at King Abdulaziz Hospital Jeddah on Friday 18.03.2022 for the needy people coming to Saudi Arabia for Umrah during the month of Ramadan this year (2022) which has been attended by 76 people out of which 57 members gave blood. Some of those who attended the camp returned sadly unable to donate blood due to insufficient hemoglobin levels, high BP, or due to old age in the prior test. Although the majority of the blood donors in the camp were from Tamil Nadu, people from various states of India also attended happily to this noble cause.
Usually, women may not give blood due to low hemoglobin, but happy to see ladies were also in the queue for donating. Mr. Salahuddin, the Jeddah regional secretary of the Tawheed Jamaat, who spoke about the camp, said, “We usually run camps like this in regular intervals to spread awareness about the significance of blood donation and to recognize the contribution of voluntary blood donors in saving lives. We have organized this blood camp for the needy people who are coming for Umrah from all over the world”.
Under the supervision of Dr. Ayman, the King Abdulaziz Hospital blood bank team made special arrangements for the donors with all the prerequisites. Mr. Mohd Munaff mentioned that “Donating blood is one of the greatest ways to help mankind. By doing so, we save someone’s precious life, and that is a blessing in itself. Further, he added, “We used to get telephone calls from time to time for Blood in an emergency, we verify and arrange blood immediately with our dedicated members”. Eng Kaja Mohideen, Jeddah Tamil Sangam applauded the services of Tamil Nadu Tawheed Jamaat Jeddah for their endless service to the community whenever it is needed.
On behalf of the Tamil Nadu Tawheed Jamaat Jeddah Zone, Mr. Mohd Munaf, Mr. Salahudeen, and Mr. Jamal thanked all Donors for their kindness, the TNTJ Teammates, and all the volunteers who worked tirelessly day and night to make this attempt a grand success.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.