Employees with Coronavirus correct steps and advice by experts. The competent authorities have reaffirmed the important points for the workplaces to avoid further spread in case an employee gets coronavirus. There is still no vaccine available so it is better to take precautions and follow proper guidelines and protect people around you. Details below
Coronavirus symptoms appear outside the workplace for employees
The employee should not come to the workplace and notify the employer through the approved means of communication.
Employers or workplaces should not allow the employee to enter the workplace or climb the means of transportation for the work.
Procedures of employees involved in a confirmed Coronavirus case
- PCR laboratory examination.
- Isolate them at home until the result appears.
- If the result is negative, the employee can return to work if the symptoms disappear.
- If the result is positive, sick leave is given at the discretion of the attending physician.
According to the National Center for Disease Prevention, “The employee shall be allowed to return to work after recovery by bringing what is proven to be recovering from the illness from a health facility.”
Watch how generous Ramadan in Madinah was in 2019. Hopefully, we will be able to do Iftar like this again next year.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.