Elite Literature society celebrated world art day
Javeria Asad, Al Khobar – World Art Day is an international celebration of the fine arts which was declared by the International Association of Art (IAA) in order to promote awareness of creative activity worldwide.
The date was decided in honor of the birthday of Leonardo da Vinci. Da Vinci was chosen as a symbol of world peace, freedom of expression, tolerance, brotherhood, and multiculturalism as well as art’s importance to other fields.
To celebrate this International day Elite Literature society arranged a virtual event to celebrate art and creativity. This society is working as the literacy wing of Elite Club KSA. The event was moderated by the founder Javeria Asad and kids Club coordinator Faiz Ali Hassan.
The agenda of the event was based on showcasing art pieces to project all kinds of art forms like acrylic paintings, Calligraphy, Abstract Art, Stones Paintings, Watercolor paintings, Glass Paintings, and Digital Art.
Many young artists joined the session and showed up their amazing and remarkable paintings and drawings including Saif Ali Hassan, Nabiha Asad, Anam Amir, Dania Jawad, Romaisa Anwer, Omer Hassan, Zara Ahmed, Hafsa Ahmed, Zainab Wasif, and Faiz Ali Hassan.
They articulated the idea and philosophy behind their paintings in a coherent way.
The most vibrant and liked part of the session was the Surprise Activity. It was a challenge to express the emotion of “Friendship” in any art form.
All young artists took part in the activity zealously and created masterpieces. Every painting was so creative, meaningful and communicated the emotion comprehensively.
Many parents and members of EliteClubKSA joined the session with their kids and appreciated the efforts of the society.
All participants gave their feedback which was based on the continuation of these kinds of events and sessions to enhance creative and innovative skills.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.