Electronic Payments compulsory in all retail activities. The official spokesman for the Ministry of Commerce, Abdulrahman Al-Hussein, confirmed that as of Tuesday, August 25, all retail activities in Saudi Arabia are obligated to provide electronic payment methods.
Electronic Payments compulsory in all retail activities
He explained that starting from 25th August, the sectors of furniture, building materials, accessories, clothes, gas, vegetables, fruits, and sewing will join the sectors that have been obligated to provide these means, stressing that by doing so, the entire retail sector will be obligated to take the procedure.
He indicated that cash payment will still be available in those sectors, calling on citizens to report activities that do not provide electronic payment methods on the Consumer Protection Number 1900 or via a commercial report application.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
China Park | Riyadh | Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.