Designated Barbecue sites and Hookah Ban in Parks situation clarified by the latest update. The mayor of Al-Khobar, Eng. Sultan Al-Zaidi confirmed that it is forbidden to use hookahs and set fire to public places, and parks by order of the municipality. This is in the interest of the safety and health of its users and public property.
Designated Barbecue sites and Hookah Ban in Parks
He explained, according to Al-Watan, that the person committing such acts exposes himself to a fine of 1000 riyals, indicating that the municipality monitors warn before applying the regular procedures, in addition to the presence of indicative panels at the sites that show this.
He added that the municipality was keen to provide the best services to hikers and had designated barbecue sites; In order to preserve public places. BBQ on a non-designated area will be considered a violation and more details on this can be found in the article below.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.