Saudi Arabia – Traffic accidents
The decrease in Saudi traffic accidents and their after-effects helped in reducing the economic costs occurring from these accidents that were 6 billion Saudi Riyals.
Prince Abdulaziz bin Saud bin Nayef, The Interior Minister said on Wednesday that the number of accidents on road is thirty-four percent decreased in the last year. the number of road accidents and death due to it is reduced by fifty-one percent.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Earlier, the death from these road accidents were 28 in 100,000 people while currently it has gone down with the 13.5 amongst 100,000s.
The Interior minister further added that it was due to the right usage of technology and efficiency of the related authorities that traffic safety has become possible. The effective and secured traffic system is one of the goals of Kingdom’s Vision 2030.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.