Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman
The Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan arrived in Saudi Arabia on Friday night on a three-day official visit at the invitation of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.
At the Royal Airport, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and other senior Saudi officials received Prime Minister Imran Khan.
The Prime Minister is accompanied by Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi and members of the Federal Cabinet.
Special Assistant to the Prime Minister for the Middle East Allama Tahir Ashrafi and Special Assistant for Political Affairs Dr Shahbaz had already arrived in Jeddah on Wednesday to prepare for the visit, while Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa arrived in Saudi Arabia on May 4.
The areas to be signed during PM Imran Khan’s visit include Green Pakistan, Green Saudi Arabia and Green Middle East, formation of National Supreme Coordination Council, Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Culture and Information.
After meeting with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Saudi leaders, Prime Minister Imran Khan will go for Umrah and pay homage to the Holy Prophet in Madinah. We will meet to discuss Islamophobia and other issues of the Islamic world.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.