Citizens will face 3 years Travel Ban
The Ministry of Interior confirms the continuation of the travel ban to the Covid19 Red List Countries from the Kingdom directly or indirectly through a 3rd country. Citizens will face 3 years Travel Ban if traveling to the Covid19 Red List countries.
مصدر مسؤول: كل من يثبت تورطه في السفر إلى الدول الممنوع السفر إليها سيعرّض نفسه للمساءلة القانونية والعقوبات المغلظة عند عودته، ومنعه من السفر إلى خارج المملكة لمدة (3) سنوات. pic.twitter.com/ZDLdATec7u— وزارة الداخلية (@MOISaudiArabia) July 27, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.