American Embassy in Riyadh resumes limited visa applications, this is related to student visa applications. The limited interviews for study visa applicants will resume that include categories F, M and J only. More details below.
American Embassy in Riyadh resumes limited visa applications
The Embassy of America announced the news on their official twitter channel. They also said that priority will be given to students who have previously issued visas to study in the United States and who are nearing the start of their studies.
Study Visa applicants can submit an emergency appointment request if the planned travel date is within the next three weeks.
In addition, the Mission is pleased to resume a limited number of routine visa services for other students. Students with a valid I-20 (Certificate of Eligibility) from their schools may apply for an emergency appointment. Appointment priority is according to program start date.— U.S. Mission to KSA (@USAinKSA) August 25, 2020
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
China Park | Riyadh | Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.