A Resident in the Kingdom practicing medicine without a license. The Ministry of Health issued an explanatory statement about the claim of an Arab resident to practice a health profession without a license, and that she was enabled to do so by a private health facility in Jeddah more than six years ago.
A Resident in the Kingdom practicing medicine without a license
It was explained that the Ministry of Health has investigated and knew the center in which it was working, as initial information indicates that it was working in this center more than six years ago and that all details are being investigated, and a statement will be issued later explaining the findings of the investigations.
And they stressed that the penalties will be applied to anyone who is proven involved in any acts in violation of the system of practicing health professions and private health institutions or enabling any violator of the regulations, where the penalty for practicing health professions without a license amounts to a fine and imprisonment.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.