A fine of up to 50000 Saudi Riyals & jail of up to 6 months for transporting pilgrims without permits
A fine of up to 50000 Saudi Riyals & jail of up to 6 months, and defamation of the violator. Punishment for transporting pilgrims without permits.
السجن مدة تصل إلى (6) أشهر، وغرامة مالية تصل إلى (50,000) ريال، والتشهير بالمخالف.— الجوازات السعودية (@AljawazatKSA) July 11, 2021
عقوبة من ينقل حجاجًا غير مصرح لهم بالحج. pic.twitter.com/AHAGQ2SqzG
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.