Icy-Cold Cities of Saudi Arabia
People think Saudi Arabia is a desert and hot country. But, the winters in Saudi Arabia are freezing. Let’s discuss the 7 icy-cold cities in Saudi Arabia during winters.
Ha’il in the north-western city of Saudi Arabia & the capital of the Ha’il Region in the Kingdom. It is famous for agriculture, with significant fruit, grain, and date production. It is one of the freezing cities in the region. -2°C or lower is the lowest temperature this year the Ha’il city will witness.
Turaif is a town in Northern Outskirts Territory, Saudi Arabia, near the fringe with Jordan. -1°C is the lowest temperature this year the Turaif Town will witness.
Located in Northern Region, Rafha is a town of Saudi Arabia, close to the border with Iraq. 0°C is the lowest temperature this year the Rafha Town will witness.
The Tabuk region is located in the northwestern part of Saudi Arabia. City Tabuk is the capital of the region with the Jordanian & Saudi Arabian border nearby. The blanket of snow in Tabuk last week mesmerized the residents & citizens. 0°C is the lowest temperature this year the Tabuk will witness.
Sakaka is in the northwestern city of Saudi Arabia which is the capital of Al Jawf Territory. It is found just toward the north of the A Nafud desert. Above all, 0°C is the lowest temperature this year the Sakaka will witness.
Arar is situated in northern Saudi Arabia close to the Iraqi outskirt. It is known for its rich field lands which loans itself well to its chief control of sheep and camel grouping. Above all, 1°C is the lowest temperature this year Arar will witness.
Lastly, Aseer Region’s capital city, Abha is close to the Red Sea in southwest Saudi Arabia. It’s known for the rocky heaps of Aseer National Park, which is home to winged animals, thick juniper timberlands, and the transcending Jabal Soodah top. 2°C is the lowest temperature this year Abha city will witness.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.