5 reasons to drive on the right lane of a road mentioned by Moroor on their official channel. The Saudi Traffic department continuously educates and improves the standards of driving in Saudi Arabia. Their digital channels are one of the most active which helps drivers about rules, laws, and updates. Here is the latest update.
5 reasons to drive on the right lane of a road
The driver of the vehicle must adhere to the far right side in the following cases:
- If the driver were to turn to another road to his right.
- Also, If there is another benefactor, and the driver wants to override it.
- If the speed of the vehicle is less than the authorized maximum speed.
- When vision is not clear on the road ahead.
- And If it meets another vehicle coming from the opposite direction.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles