5 Most Famous Areas of Riyadh for Asians
Asians play a crucial role in the development of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. And, over time we have seen a lot of people migrated to Riyadh with or without their families. Still, there are many people living in Saudi Arabia for generations. We have made a list of the 5 Most Famous Areas of Riyadh for Asians.
Hai-al-Wizarat – Hara
Hai-al-Wizarat or famously known as Hara is one of the most famous areas when it comes to vibrant areas for Asians. Hara is also famous for the food offerings in this area, many of the best tasted Asian food restaurants are located in this area.
Mostly these restaurants are Pakistanis but some of the best Indians and Bangladeshi food places are amazing here as well. The place lit up in Ramadan where people put their stalls and prepare special meals in this area.
Lulu Hypermarket – Latest Deals
Batha is the shopping hub where most of the shops and residential area dominated by Asians including Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, and Filipinos. And, Batha uses to have the most number of shops where people can buy discounted items, money exchange, gold, clothes, and other daily essentials.
Shamesi is known to be the traditional hub for the Asian community which is home to many families as well as bachelors. Some of the food places in Shamesi are more authentic than available in the countries. There are also many workshops where expatriates with high skills work.
Naseem uses to dominate by the locals of Riyadh but over time it has become the hub of Businesses which means more expats started to move in this area. The places to live here are bigger than compared to Hara and Shamesi. There are more villas shared among 2-3 families depending on the size and partition.
Malaz is dominated by Indians and Pakistanis mostly but there are many Filipinos also living in this area. The area has a lot to offer when it comes to food, shopping, and budget accommodation. Over time, this area has become more peaceful.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.