22345 violations of the Coronavirus precautionary and preventive measures
Ministry of Interior – 22345 violations of the Coronavirus precautionary and preventive measures recorded in a week in all regions of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from 15th August to 21st August 2021.
- Northern Borders: 792.
- Al Jauf: 1221.
- Tabuk: 386.
- Hail: 1136.
- Madinah: 2145.
- Al Qaseem: 1819.
- Riyadh: 8840.
- Eastern Region: 3049.
- Makkah: 1881.
- Al Baha: 315.
- Aseer: 236.
- Najran: 192.
- Jizan: 333.
خلال أسبوع .. 22345 مخالفة للإجراءات الاحترازية والتدابير الوقائية من فيروس كورونا (كوفيد – 19). pic.twitter.com/Z9sqMCV8Df— وزارة الداخلية (@MOISaudiArabia) August 22, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.