2 Judges suspended for prohibiting Shaving and Shisha Tobacco in Saudi Arabia. The latest news published on several newspapers such as Al-Arabiya and Sabq on Monday, 16th November 2020. More details below.
2 Judges suspended for prohibiting Shaving and Shisha Tobacco
As per the news, the judges are under investigation and there may be appropriate penalties. Saudi Arabia does not tolerate any bribery or wrong practices in any sector. Recently we have seen anti-corruption also penalize higher ranks individual where they were found guilty.
The judges cited Islam in their rulings, saying it was prohibited for men to shave their beards and smoking shisha tobacco was forbidden.
Sabq added that judicial work is an institutional act that leaves no room for the individual’s opinion regarding the direction of the institutional system, which is based on the country’s legislation, principles and decisions, and it rejects rulings by individuals, such as prohibiting tobacco and shaving.
“The two cases are currently being reviewed, because the commercial activity in the two deliberated cases is legally authorized, and the role of the judiciary is to enforce regulations,” the newspaper said.Al Arabiya, 2020
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles